What is TST21?
TST21 or Toyota service technician for 21st century is a training conducted by Toyota Kenya Limited, through the Toyota Kenya Foundationwith the aim of developing the skills of the non-skilled youth in latest automobile technology.
The main aim of TST21 training is to upskill the “Jua-kali” Apprentice/Technician.
Expected out come
Toyota Service technician:- technicians who can carry both minor and major service on Toyota Models
TST21 LEVEL 1 - Qualification requirement
- KCSE Certification
- No tertiary qualification in Automotive
- More than six (6) month’s hands on vehicle experience
- Under 26 years of age
- Available for training in Nairobi (Toyota Kenya Academy) as per the training calendar
- Good communication skills and Proficient in English
- Basic Computer skills
- Interest in automotive engineering
TST21 Training Charges
A candidate is expected to cater for the following:-
- One time admission Fee of KSHS. 8500/= (this will cater for 2 overalls, a pair of safety boots and two safety caps)-payable only by the successful candidates
- Transport to and from the training venue (Toyota Kenya Academy)
- Accommodation during the training period